Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trying New Things

      I love trying new products whether it be health and beauty items, household cleaners, or food!  I'm a member of a few different sites where I get to sample items for free in exchange for my feedback and for my sharing with others.  Today's post is about one such site called Smiley360.  I have been a member of Smiley360 for just over a year and have tried many different products.  My favorite Smiley mission thus far has been trying out OxiClean 2 in 1 stain fighter liquid.  Simply because I like doing laundry and love it when stains are removed!  It costs nothing to be a member of this site and not only do you get to try things for free but the samples are full size products.  So the OxiClean  I tried was something like a 60 oz. bottle.  More than enough to decide if you like the product or if it works or not!  Here is the link where you can sign up for Smiley360.
Smiley360.com-BeHeard.BeHappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment